“Elegant dining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Vallauris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Description: Specialized in Groups and Weddings
Southern Cal
“Elegant dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We enjoyed a lovely Sunday brunch at Le Vallauris. Our charming table was located in the patio, under the canopy of tree branches and flowers. The menu was presented on an easel, personally displayed and explained by our attentive waiter. The food selection was delightful and unique from other Sunday brunches we had attended. Each of our course selections was elegantly served. The food was delicious and the portions generous. We enjoyed this fine dining experience immensely!

• Visited September 2012

Palm Springs, California
“Best restaurant in the Coachella Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Beautiful surroundings, incredibly delicious food, attentive service. This is a case where you get what you pay for.

Visited December 2011
Surrey, Canada
“A disaster averted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We decided on this restaurant after reading the reviews and testimonials about the exquisite food, ambiance and generous portion sizes. One of my husband's pet peeves is to go out for a gourmet meal, wonderful presentation, and delicious food but that 1 carrot stick and dollup of potatoe just doesn't satisfy his hunger. The food was everything that the many glowing reviews claim it to be and we were so satisfied after our meal we almost missed ordering the chef's creation for the night, the Apple Tart Tatin. It was definitely the best dessert we have ever tasted.
On, to the averted disaster. This was supposed to be a special dinner to celebrate my husband's 65th birthday. Before we had decided on our dinner selection my husband knocked the table with is knee in an attempt to straighten his chair. I was the recipient of two glasses of red wine in my lap. You can imagine we both wanted to bolt.
The skill of the entire staff in turning this situation around, enabling us to feel comfortable enough to stay and enjoy a pleasant, memorable evening on many accounts, is something that we have never witnessed. The courtesy and service we experienced was 5 star on its own. When combined with superb food, and ambiance, this restaurant and the staff that work there are a definite 5 star in our opinion. Thank you to all of the staff.

• Visited November 2012
Beaumont, California
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were invited to dinner by an associate who was changing jobs. While the restaurant was crowded, our table of 12 was treated as if we were the only ones there. The salads were not only beautifully presented but delicious. My endive salad was dressed with spun-cheese balls - I almost wished I had ordered two or three for my meal. If I had, I would have missed some of the best lamb chops I have ever had. And the desert of baked-apple carmel with vanilla ice cream was large enough to share. I wish I would have asked for the name of the Pinot Grigio; it would be worth filling my wine cellar with it! This restaurant is too good to save only for special occasions and we will go back "just because."

• Visited November 2012
Palm Springs, California
“One of a kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took a friend from London to the Le Vallauris a week ago. It is not only the top restaurant in the Coachella Valley, it ranks among the finest restaurants in all of California. The outdoor patio provides a magical setting for celebrating any special occasion. I planned ahead and ordered two whole Dover soles, served on the bone with the chefs special sauce. (They are flown in fresh from the east coast.) My guest said it was better than any he has had before, even in London.

• Visited October 2012