“Wonderful, but...” 4 of 5 stars

1700 South Camino Real, Palm Springs, CA
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: This is NOT the one that is at 515 North Palm Springs Drive.
Description: This is NOT the one that is at 515 North Palm Springs Drive.
Joshua Tree, California
“Wonderful, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

It seems I am the only person who has ever gone to KOffi and not thought the coffee was that great! I love this place, and they make wonderful muffins and sandwiches, however for the prices they charge I wish they had more organic ingredients, non GMO foods.
The coffee is good, but it lacks a certain robustness that I like. Discosure-I like Starbucks coffee! Yup. But I favor small independent coffee shops because their food is fresh, and I appreciate the independent spirit of small businesses.
However, I do wish the owners of coffee shops would ask themselves why some of will wait in a grueling long line for a cup of coffee!
The truth is I am always torn, should I swing into Starbucks so I can get the dark roast, rich strong cup of coffee I crave, or, should I go where I love the food and the place itself?

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Very good coffee and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The ice coffee is excellent, strong enough to give you a little afternoon boost. Also, their pastries are very good and they offer some healthier choices.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Overrated!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Based on the generally glowing reviews, we checked it out. The coffee was generally good and reasonably priced but the food was just average yet pricey. $5.95 for a breakfast sandwich?!? If it had been great I would have been fine with it, but I've had better sandwiches at Starbucks for half the price. The atmosphere was nice and the staff good-looking but we ended up doing Starbucks for most of our visit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Lovely, modern, coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wish we'd had a chance to try more things here. We went for morning tea and there was a nice little selection of breakfast things (some healthy-ish) and the lunch menu (though small) seemed in great taste. Too bad we discovered this place our last day in Palm Springs.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I absolutely love Koffi and they have many vegan options (both for coffee drinks - soymilk, as well as little cookies/health bars). The vibe is so cool and right across from King's Highway / Ace Hotel. Very convenient!

Visited June 2013