spent 9 nights at the hotel while the ATP at indian wells was on and thanks to tripadvisor it was a superb choice. stayed in a courtyard queen which was immaculate and very clean indeed. the situation can not be beaten i feel right in the middle of all the lovely bars and eateries of downtown PS. cheekies,the breakfast place was always out the door with Q's of up to 50 from 8-30 until closing at 2pm so didn't even get in! Birba was cool and the food was excellent. last of all the staff were continually helpfull and very friendly which made the stay most enjoyable and a special mention for Robert the GM. always about,always smiling and attentive even outwith the hotel. take a bow robert and all your staff...you have a superb boutique hotel in just the right position so don't change a thing....promise?...as we WILL be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV’s, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View’s. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky’s restaurant family – making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Daily fresh pastries from Cheeky’s, Intelligentsia coffee, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs