Great little hotel right in the heart of Palm Springs. Very quite and a nice place to relax. Good value for the money way better than expected.Free bicycles are a plus! Nice pool area Will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV’s, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View’s. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky’s restaurant family – making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Daily fresh pastries from Cheeky’s, Intelligentsia coffee, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs