My wife and I recently stayed at the Alcazar for 1 week, the first week of March, and it was a very relaxing and gratifying experience. This was our 5th time staying here, back to when it was the PepperTree and we were not dissappointed. The rooms were exceptionly clean and the pool and grounds were immaculately manicured. Sandra and Alberto were very pleasant and professional at checkin and during our entire stay. They upgraded us to a beautiful room with a fireplace and private patio (room 40). There was plenty of space for both of us and it was nice to have the small fridge in the room. The room decor was a pleasant blend of modern and traditional and the beds were excellent. The only problem that we could mention was the lack of drawer space, an extra chest of drawers would have been nice as we were there for a week. We definately intend on staying there again next year. Sandra in particular was very helpful and looked after all of our questions and needs in the best possible manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV’s, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View’s. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky’s restaurant family – making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Daily fresh pastries from Cheeky’s, Intelligentsia coffee, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs