“Simply Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 69 Hotels in Palm Springs
Palm Springs, California
“Simply Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We live locally and had to stay in mid town for Easter weekend due to work obligations close by. I have to say that I was totally impressed by this property. My partner works in the hotel industry, so I am quite used to staying in good facilities. The reservation process was simple - I had contacted the hotel directly and had explained my needs to Don who was very courteous and friendly. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a very big smile from the front desk clerk, however i do not recall her name. The front desk clerk also reminded us of what time the grab & go breakfast would be available. When we entered our room, I was HIGHLY impressed by the cleanliness of the room- it even SMELLED clean. The decor was nice, I loved the fact that the kitchenette had a full sized refrigerator and there was a water filter on the sink as well- nice touch. I have to recognize Justin for his stellar customer service skills- I was impressed how he went out of his way to make sure that everything was taken care of and was very calm, cool, and collected while dealing with a drunk guest. It is rare to see such outstanding customer service these days. I was so impressed by my experience with this property from beginning to end that I have to say that I will recommend this property to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the outstanding review of your stay with us. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our associates made such a memorable impression during your stay. We certaintly hope that you choose our hotel the next time you are in Palm Springs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We cannot think of a single complaint in regards to our stay at Extended Stay America in Palm Springs. The building itself and the grounds are beautiful, Our room was large, comfortable, clean, and quiet, and the staff - especially Rachael, our desk lady, and a young man whose name we don't recall - was the utmost in courteous, helpful service. In our opinion, this hotel is the best place to stay in Palm Springs and we wouldn't consider anywhere else for future visits. To be more specific about our room, we especially appreciated the equipped kitchenette, the table to eat at, a desk on which to put our computer, and a comfortable chair recliner for watching the flat screen tv. If all hotels were like this one, travelling would be a breeze!
Thanks Rachael and the rest of the staff and management at Palm Springs Extended Stay for a superb establishment.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you book. It only takes a minute, and can save you from unpleasant surprise...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review of our associates and our property. We're so happy that Rachel and the rest of the staff made such a great impression. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Palm Springs.
Petersburg PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was coming in late at the beginning of my 11 day trip in the Palm Springs area and this was one of the closest to the airport. The room was just fine and altho I didn't need it, the kitchenette was furnished quite well. The room was dark and quiet and the temp adjusted very well.
I also stayed on the last night as it was close to the airport. Justin was at the desk at both ends and did a great job dealing with the problems that he had to face, including the fact that someone had not done the laundry and people had to wait on towels. He managed this and was able to give people towels within the time he promised. He also helped with the boarding passes altho it would have been nice to have a business office to do these ourselves. The breakfast items should have been available at before 4 as some flights are very early and people have to leave for the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
We just received a copy of your review of your recent stays with us in Palm Springs and wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for the kind words about our staff, specifically, Justin. We're thrilled that you chose to spend a few nights with us and found the property so comfortable and accommodating. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Palm Springs.
Flat Rock, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you find yourself in Palm Springs and are looking for a comfortable place to stay, without breaking your budget, then Extended Stay America is the place for you. Relax by the pool, sleep on a cloud-like mattress - with many comfortable pillows - and enjoy the surroundings of Palm Springs. Located just blocks down the road from the airport and somewhat close to downtown Palm Springs, this resort was an excellent choice for the 4 days I was there. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, the room was spacious and the stay was very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for a king bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our property and service of our associates. We're thrilled that you enjoyed our mattresses and proximity to downtown. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to seeing yo u the next time you are in Palm Springs.
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Nice room, friendly service. Had not stayed in an Extended Stay before and was pleasantly surprised and would stay here again. The room was comfortable...and huge. Not as close to downtown as we would have liked, but the price was right.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your great comments about our property. We're thrilled that you decided to give Extended Stay Hotels a try and that you found our property to have great amenities and friendly staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Palm Springs.
Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was our first stay in Extended America facility. I must say that - if the service, the clean rooms and the courteous manner in which we were greeted, processed and informed - then I will be an "Extended Stay America" customer for life!!! Your General Manager Don was most helpful; we were truly impressed with our overall experience; in fact, we would like to come spend the entire month of February 2014 with you; depending of course on the rate you can offer us for room 328....!

Room Tip: Room 328 was excellent!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We just received a copy of your review and we are so happy about your first experience with us. I'm thrilled that you want to stay with us for a full month next year. If you can please contact Don at psa@extendedstay.com, we will do our best to make your next stay even better. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Murrieta, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here not too long ago and loved every bit of it. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Room was immaculate. Everything was new and of great quality. Staff treated me very well. I stayed without a single problem other than running out of personal vacation time.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the king suite. Great view and great space. You wont feel cluttered. There is alm...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time while in Palm Springs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Palm Springs.

Been to Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport? Share your experiences!