Stayed here because of a convention at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The Hotel had an excellent deal online [AAA rate] and is only 7 minutes walk from the convention center and renaissance hotel. Arrived at the Palm Springs airport late and decided to walk here: do-able and relatively safe, straight stroll down Tahquitz Canyon Way, if light on luggage. Checkin was the fastest ever: name key done! The suite had everything needed for even a longer stay, fullsize fridge (that could be turned off), microwave, very clean bathroom, comfortable bed, window that could be opened for fresh desert air. There is a mini-breakfast-snack available free in the morning, however decided to walk across the street to Fresh&Easy supermarket, which opened at 7am. Location is not directly in the center of PalmSprings, however this is overall an excellent deal, considering the vary attractive rate. Grounds new and well-maintained. Booked on their site. Kitchen faucet had water filte built in.
Yes, would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Extended Stay Palm Springs Hotel
- Extended Stay Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.