“Good Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 69 hotels in Palm Springs
Hastings, Minnesota
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My experience here @ 7 Springs has been mostly positive. The grounds are exceptionally clean. Rooms very nice & clean. The staff has been very helpful, especially, Angel, who helped me with a car problem! The only bad issue for me, was the "parking", esp.@ night, as I was a single female.
But,would definitely come back again,with spouse or friend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

619 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed here and if we ever come back to Palm Springs, that will be our third. It was only an overnight stop on the start of our road trip, but it was one of the best hotels on our trip, with a pleasant and clean room, with no noise from other guests in adjacent rooms. A good nights sleep is what we wanted and what we got - well done!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

No matter how many times I frequent this "Hidden Gem" in the dessert, I always leaving understanding EXACTLY why I choose to stay here, over some place else!! :-)

Not only are the rooms modern & clean, but the staff is extremely helpful. Management should definitely recognize JENNIFER at the Front Desk for an Outstanding job. She was SO helpful, giving me tips every morning as to what restaurants I should try, how to get to them, and she would follow up with me once I returned to the hotel. It's very rare nowadays to find an employee that actually cares about the business they work for seemingly just as much as the owner would. This kind of service doesn't go unnoticed with me, so THANK YOU Jennifer! For making my stay extra special.

I do have a couple of recommendations though :-) Maybe make sure that the parking has enough spaces for 1 car per room. I drove around a bit late night looking for parking on the side streets. I eventually found a spot, but it would be better to know there are enough spots for those registered guests. Also, maybe letting a guest know when they are going to be cutting grass etc when they check in, so they can plan their day accordingly.

Other than those two requests, this place is definitely one you don't want to miss. A 2 day getaway for me, from LA, felt like forever. I always leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

Thanks again 7 Springs!

I will be back VERY soon!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Newport Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and clean rooms. Very nice tv. Rooms have been recently remodeled and have a cool look. Shower head seemed to have a mind of its own.
Grounds are maintained but missed the mark on a few things. The outdoor furniture is old and somewhat shabby. There is a nice sculptural water feature in the main courtyard, but it was not functioning, which was unfortunate. Winter grass seed had been planted and yellow tape and stakes were placed around lawn areas. Not a good look.
The front lobby staff were very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

An excellent hotel. Clean, good rooms and friendly staff. A short walk from local area. Can't fault it.
And if you do stay, check our Trio restaurant round the corner - amazing food.
Not sure what else I can say, but need to get my words up, so, two pools, probably not for days after days of sunbathing but a nice added bonus after a long drive.

• Stayed October 2012
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I found this hotel to be exceptional. It is clean, the location is great and the staff couldn't be more accomodating or friendly. We would recommend this hotel to one and all. It is within walking to John's Restaurant which was very good value and the employees there are very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dumfries, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have visited Palm Springs many times and for the first few years stayed in the big name hotels... then 7 years ago we found the 7 Springs Inn & Suites. Perfect! We have just returned from a month in California with 7 nights in the middle in Palm Springs. This was our 6th stay in the hotel and it just keeps getting more & more of a favourite. The hotel rooms have been redecorated and are lovely. The staff were simply "guest friends" eager to make your stay as good as they could. They hotel really is like having your own wee apartment in the sun. We have recommended the 7 Springs to friends who have stayed and are equally fond of the hotel and are making it a "return to destination". Parking is free and plentiful as the 7 Springs has an arrangement with the property opposite. A short walk gets you to great coffee/breakfast venues and downtown Palm Springs. Everything you need is in the neighbourhood, you just have to ask one of the reception team, who know all the answers. We understand the 7 Springs may be adding a wee coffee/breakfast bar and a pool bar before our next stay, September 2013. Can't wait!

Room Tip: Our favourite rooms are on the side behind reception.