We loved our stay at the Rendezvous. We visited on an off weekend in December, and the property was half full. We enjoyed our room and amenities. The hot tub and pool were great, warm enough on an unseasonably cool weekend. The staff was friendly and fun. Breakfast and happy hour (both included) were highlights, as was the appealing lobby area where they were served. The breakfast in particular was expertly made, inventive, and filled us up for full days out around the desert. Our one critique would be that the walls are thin, but that said, the other groups there (mostly couples), were quiet types like we are, so while we noticed it, we weren't bothered and always slept soundly. We had considered staying at the Riviera, and are very glad we chose the Rendezvous instead. The Riviera is glitzy, but also a bit of a scene. The Rendezvous gives you a nice taste of mid-century kitsch while also being a very inviting and classy place to spend the weekend, and given the quality of the included meals and amenities, you absolutely cannot beat the value.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.