This was such a fantastic place to stay. We stayed in two rooms here, the Honeymoon Hideaway and the Hawaiian Surf. Both were excellent. Clean, comfortable, and full of fantastic little touches. The decor in the rooms and common space is great-it's themed and retro without being over the top and tacky.
It is quiet and totally relaxing, and the staff are incredibly sweet and helpful.
The food is also fantastic! You get an amazing and very filling three course breakfast, as well as appetizers and cocktails, plus freshly-baked goods in your room.
If you are looking for a get away, I can't think of a better place.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.