I feel so fortunate to have experienced Rendezvous. Because we made some last minute changes to our reservation, we spent the first night at "Rebel without a cause" and the second night in "Honeymoon getaway". When we arrived we were welcomed by Barb and Betty, and Barb sat with us to give us all the info and details. That day we enjoyed the pool (with cool 50's music playing in the background) and the 5 O'clock appetizers and cocktails. It's such a nice touch! So thoughtful and generous.
We had a perfect night sleep in those huge beds with ultra soft sheets.
The following morning we woke up and had breakfast at 10AM. They ask you when you check in what time will you be having breakfast (8:30 or 10am).
The three days we stayed there, we felt at home, Betty was a STAR, and got us maps and tickets to everything.
The rooms are awesome, I happen to LOVE mid-century modern furniture and this place is full of it! Everything is impeccably designed and they have really nice touches: a cookie jar with freshly baked goodies, a mini fridge stocked with complementary sodas, water and tea, a coffee maker with all you need to fix your own coffee, and a little mascot in every room (we had a cute tiny stuffed teddy bear)!
All the rooms have huge flat screens and strong AC's.
The hotel is for adults only and that is a huge PLUS. Super mellow vibe.
Just find an excuse to go and book it!!!!! You will not regret it!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.