When staying in Palm Springs towards the end of 2012, I spent my first night at the Ace. The difference between the service (or lack of) that we received there, and the welcome we had at the Rendezvous was very marked!
At the Rendezvous all the staff were wonderful, breakfasts delicious and cocktails potent. What more could you wish for! The size of the hotel is perfect - small enough to be able to chat and mingle with other guests, and also to ensure that you don't have to fight through crowds to get to the pool and hot tub!
As we were leaving Barb said 'when you get home, you're going to wish you were back here'. And boy, was she right!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.