Amazing little property with decor that makes you feel like you really are in the 1950s Palm Springs. We had planned on staying two nights, but my wife became ill, so we only ended up staying one night, but thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff is super friendly, and the 3 course breakfast provided in the morning is delicious. The hotel is located a little over a mile from the heart of downtown. An easy drive or a long stroll (if the weather isn't too hot). This is a property we will come back to time and again.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.