It doesn't get much better than this place! They thought of everything to make you realize how much other hotels don't care as much about their guests!
In making our reservation, it states that no one will be around past 6pm and we knew we would be checking in after that- no problem! Instructions and keys were left in the gate! We stayed in the Route 66 room but all of the themed rooms seemed like it would be fantastic! We arrived to a fully stocked fridge with water, soda, ice and baked coconut squares in a jar next to the bed. We purchased some local take out and ate by the pool. The hot tub was available so we relaxed under the stars.
The room layout was interesting but not inconvenient. The tub/shower was in one room and the toilet and sinks on the other side of the bed. Everything was spotless!
I started my morning with freshly ground coffee in the room.
You can select breakfast at 830 or 10 and we chose the 10 and were the only ones so we had each plate right after we finished. There was a fully stocked coffee and tea bar, fresh fruit smoothie and plate of fruit and yogurt to start. Breakfast was one of the best I've had out- cheesy scrambled eggs with a side of creme fresh, avocado and salsa and homemade bread- just fantastic! (Pics included!)
I truly can not say enough good things about this place from start to finish. They thought of everything to make you feel at home. You don't have to leave the room to get ice, cold water bottles, fresh coffee? Who does this- rendezvous! Stay here and you will leave happy and refreshed!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.