My husband and I just recently returned from a fabulous weekend at the Rendezvous with 18 of our closest friends. Seriously! This warm and welcoming B&B allows you to rent out ALL the rooms for your own personal party. With 10 rooms, we had 20 friends there in November to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary. In fact, we'd done the same thing for the same couple for their 20th wedding anniversary, and since we had so much fun, we had to come back. The staff is always fun, friendly and super accommodating. We love that we can stock the outdoor bar ourselves and stay up late in the Jacuzzi because it's just us. The breakfasts are delicious and so are the afternoon appetizers. I'd highly recommend the Rendezvous for any groups who want to have fun and relax in Palm Springs in the perfect setting.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.