My husband and I stayed in the pretty and pink room. This is our first time here and first ever bed n Bfast and also our honeymoon;) We enjoyed everything about the place. It was quiet and a great place to get away without kids running around. If u want somewhere to stay and be pampered, then this is it!:) they serve great food and you don't even have to get up out of your chair and put your dishes in the sink. They come around and pick everything up. That was something I'm not use to. Lol! Me and my husband will be returning again. Everyone there was very nice and helpful. Oh and the sheets were awesome too!:) thanks to Betty, John-Michael, barb, and Christy for making our stay fantastic!!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel
- Palm Springs Rendezvous Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With brilliant colors and great themes this fabulous bed and breakfast hotel is an experience, not just another place to stay. From our scrumptious breakfast, luxurious massages, heated pool, and gorgeous courtyard, to our complimentary cocktail hour we pamper you all the way. All rooms feature a King bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD & CD players, Mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, Microwave, and most have whirlpool tubs. For a romantic trip to the desert this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Springs Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.