It's a great place. The place is a bit dated but overall is very clean. The service is great and the staffs are very helplful. Every Thursday evening there will be activities on the main street. You can find almost anything you want from the street vendor. It's worth to pay a visit. The only thing is don't go to palm spring in summer. It gets very very hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort