Stayed here with my family in a 1-bedroom unit in the main building that was roomy in the bedroom with a king-sized bed but a little tight in the living room/dining area. The sleeper sofa was OK but not that comfortable to sleep on. A + for daily maid service--get clean towels & toiletries as needed. Nice underground parking if you are staying in the main building only. This place has a family pool but also has a nicely done adult pool, which is located behind Spencer' s Restaurant and near the tennis courts. This was a very clean place. It was easy to walk to downtown Palm Springs, where many shops & restaurants are located. Half of the main building was getting a complete remodeling when we were there, but we didn't hear any noise. The complimentary coffee in the community room was very watered down. Overall, nice staff and a clean place.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.