This was our 4th or 5th time to PSTC. My wife & I needed a break. We've always enjoyed staying here. We've relaxed and were looking forward to a quiet week by the adult pool with nice dinners at Spencer's, Melvin's and Johnny Costa's, hikes in the desert, museums, village fest, etc. This time, the resort was great and the staff were helpful and friendly. However, some of our fellow guests caused us to leave 2 days early.
There are posted rules regarding noise levels (continued shouting & boom boxes), children in the adult pool, glass containers (beer bottles and gallons of vodka) in or near the pools, number of people in the rooms, and parking in spaces not reserved for you (they seemed to like mine). One large, loud group apparently decided the rules did not apply to them. I called a couple of times. But I was on vacation. We left 2 days early. We hope this can be fixed. We'd like to return.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.