this is my second stay at the parker. the rooms are spacious, and were in good condition. the staff were extremely friendly. the grounds were fabulous. we hopped out to the jacuzzi every night from our patio. there were towels there.
i would definitely come again.
the downsides are that you have to use the valet to park your car. this gets a bit annoying. also, in the rooms, they have generous bottles of shampoo and conditioner, but a tiny bottle of lotion. the maids did not replace the lotion until after 3 days - with a note. it seems that they did notice this. also, as noted by other reviewers, what is up with no trash cans in the room?
other than these annoying nits, place was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs