I love and adore this property. Absolutely charming, relaxing and just beautiful. The gardens are amazing with hidden garden chairs, hammocks and fire pits throughout the grounds.
We had the Deluxe Double room with a private patio and hammock in a sandbox. It was large, comfortable and stylish. We love the ammenities and the products.
The staff was friendly and accomodating. I'd stay here again and again. A luxury and oasis in the desert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs