Great valet and front desk. Very informative although we got in quite late so i feel we were thrown in the back north building with a parking lot view:(.. Room was clean and stylish but in the back of he bus so to speak. The grounds are really fun to walk and you'll even get to hang with humming birds and bunnys. We didn't get a chance to use the pool area but it looked nice and clean and very chill and relaxing. One gripe I have and I've been there a few times. The outdoor cafe seating is filthy. The cushions along the wall seating ugh. I couldn't stand to sit in the grime as well as the mad amount of flies. No way could I eat a meal in that situation. We left and went to the ace hotel. Sorry Parker I love u but I draw the line. Otherwise great place for a stylish getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs