We were in Palm Springs in October for my son's wedding at the O'Donnell House. We and our friends stayed at The Parker. Alexandra Falcon made the arrangements and took care of all concerns during our stay. Although the wedding was not at The Parker, she treated us as very special guest. We stayed in the North Building the first three nights and upgraded to a suite for Saturday and Sunday nights so we could entertain on Sunday morning after the wedding. Alexandra arranged for our bags to be moved while we were at the wedding and all went smoothly.
The Estate King rooms in the North Building have been updated and were perfect. The amenities were premium and very generous. The bed was comfortable and the linens crisp. The rooms were clean and the view of the mountains beautiful. The grounds have gorgeous gardens and there are many private areas to sit. I did not use the spa, but it is beautiful and well maintained. My friend had a massage and she reported it was one of the best massages ever. I used Michael for my hair and was pleased. the food at Norma's is expensive but good. The croissants from room service should not be missed.
On Saturday we moved to Suite One South. It was very spacious and had a nice bathroom and also a large shower in a separate room. The patio outside the room was quiet and very enjoyable on a Sunday afternoon. On a popular weekend it could be noisy since it is next to the sitting area next to Norma's. Room service helped with our small event on Sunday and the service was excellent.
The only need for improvement was the Estate King rooms in the South Building. Some of our friends stayed in those rooms and reported that the baths definitely needed updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs