My husband and I spent two nights at the PPS in October 2012. We thought this place was really cool. We ended up with a very large corner room, benefit of mid-week stay perhaps? The staff was cordial, but not warm. The design of the property was super cool (thanks to Jonathan Adler). The fire pit room had what we dubbed as a Cracklin Oat Bran divider wall and hanging basket chairs (which we spent some time in with cocktails. The spa, with it's Mediterranean pool room was very unique and relaxing. Lastly, I enjoyed the idea of the adult pool (no kids allowed) with a 'lemonade' stand. All in all, this place is pretty cool. There was also a fashion shoot going on while we were there - no feelings on that, just something to note!
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.