“Old California Style, Fresh California Comfort” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 3 Nights Get 1 Free
Ranked #8 of 29 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Old California Style, Fresh California Comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of enjoying POSH for two days and nights last week, to celebrate, along with 20 other friends, a big birthday for a very special lifelong friend. We hung out at the pool, enjoyed the delightful POSH Cocktail Hour, and got ready for our time "out on the town" in our comfortable rooms. One of our most delightful experiences was returning after dinner, putting on our robes, and sitting together around the beautifully lighted pool area while the "Birthday Girl" opened her presents and reminisced about her relationship with each of us. Posh'es environment is inspiring and Suzy and Mike are delightful and gracious hosts. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The TV was great and I was delighted that the WiFi operated perfectly!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was in love as soon as I walked into POSH! Susan was so welcoming and accomodating! The happy hour is amazing, and the breakfast is delicious! I won't stay anywhere else in Palm Springs! My husband and I stayed in room #5, which was close to the ice machine, I was worried about noise, but I didn't hear a thing all night. I enjoyed the privacy of being closed in, and being a small boutique hotel, you feel like you have the place all to yourself.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Marina del Rey, Ca USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

It is my sixth time staying at POSH Palm Springs--I would not even think of staying some place else. POSH is the perfect hotel with its extraordinary host and hostess Susan and Mike welcoming you and making sure you feel welcome and your stay is a pleasant and joyful one--Susi and Mike are remakably gracious and warm. Hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest pleasure you will never forget. Choose POSH for your next small or short vacation, it is a 5-star hotel.

Andree Fleischman
Marina del Rey, CA.

Laguna Beach, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Not only was the atmosphere lush and inviting with individually themed rooms surrounding a beautiful pool and salt-water jacuzzi ~ but you feel totally pampered with a luscious happy hour with puupuus and wine and Posh Martinis. And then when you wake up they treat you to a totally decadent and fresh breakfast feast. I can't wait to get back for another stay.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This charming, imaginative Hotel is my go-to place in Palm Springs! Several friends gathered for a meaningful Birthday recently and, as usual, every detail was perfect, personal, and fun! Suzy and Mike are caring and they make sure that their guests are treated with respect and warmth. Important to say, they deserve the same and more! I love the rooms and the breakfasts! I always feel welcome!

Room Tip: Every room is charming!
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My friends and I spent 3 days at POSH in Palm Springs and I can't wait to book a few days with my sweetheart. Each room is only a few steps to the pool and close enough to walk to many local shops and restaurants. The breakfast and compliementary cocktail hour with delicious snacks poolside were heavenly. It was a relaxing few days of comfort. Can't wait to go back!

marina del rey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We recently returned to Posh for our anniversary and Suzy could not have been more accommodating in making it a special event for us. Complete with champagne, flowers on the bed and those fabulous breakfasts made us feel like we were very special. We will for sure make this our yearly return for our anniversary.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to POSH Palm Springs Inn? Share your experiences!