“good fusion food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 271 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merito and Palm Canyon
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“good fusion food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

seems to be a popular Palm Springs eatery, we enjoyed the meal here, not too expensive and very good, honest server service. Enjoyed this meal out!

Visited April 2013

Palm Springs, CA
“Another outstanding meal at Trio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I must be sounding like an echo! I'm sure this is the third review I've given Trio, but when a place is this good and this fun, I can't help it. First off, I've never ordered anything there that wasn't deliciously prepared, hot when it's supposed to be - I can't stand luke-warm soup! The beet salad is so good, I have it every time. Jeff gets the tofu ceveche and just raves about it - every time. While it sounds like we're stuck in a rut because we tend to order the same half a dozen things, you have to understand, we eat there like every month. Once they had a quiche Lorraine for the special, and I'm telling you, no teeth needed, it was that tender. The sole with the Israeli couscous, it's OMG and then some.

Now, for the best part. The staff is so nice, so friendly, they all get a 10 for hospitality. We especially like Matt - the day bardender. Just delightful, makes a killer lemon drop martini and has a great smile.

So, another rave review for Trio. Even the owners visit with you, telling stories about Palm Springs or whatever festival is coming next. Definitely a 'must do' when in Palm Springs.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chandler, Arizona
“What a neat place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

It had great reviews but also some poor reviews. The poor reviews seemed to have been on the weekends during season when the place was very busy. Four of us went on a Tuesday evening in early May and had a great experience. Arrived early but were immediately seated. Our server was Terrance who was perfect. Attentive and personable. Made us feel welcome. Had the Calamari appetizer which was as good as we have ever had. It was tender and flavorable and the Thai dipping sauce was great. Drinks and wine were served promptly. For entrees, three of us had the Crawfish Pot Pie. Outstanding. The fourth had the Shrimp in a Louisiana Tomato Sauce which also was good.
We will come back here every time we visit Palm Springs.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Trendy yes food terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I guess if your into being "seen" go here. I couldn't even eat my dinner. The menu said it was Salmon, but honey that was NOT salmon, funny bc I'd just seen this documentary about fish served in restaurants that aren't really what you think it is...the service was ok...but I will never go back...I've spoken to locals that feel the same...if you want great food and atmosphere go to Tropical!!! 5stars

Visited March 2013
Alberta
“Yankee Doodle Dandy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hey! Great...no really great food!!
The guys had the Yankee Pot Roast, I'm not really sure what our wive's had but we all remarked on just how good the food here was.
I'll be back again next year and this will definitely be a night out for us again.
Oh yeah, I normally do not eat desserts but they had this caramel "thing" I just couldn't keep dipping my spoon in...it's not always on the menu I'm guessing.
Service too was top shelf.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere