“The Best Place to Stay in Palm Springs” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
GREAT RATES
Ranked #7 of 28 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“The Best Place to Stay in Palm Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm really not kidding, the Coyote Inn is the ONLY place that we stay in PS. If they're booked, we reschedule. The owners, Barb and Chris, are about the nicest people in the world and always friendly and accommodating. The inn's location is walking distance from the bars and restaurants of downtown for the evenings, and it features a great pool to lounge by during the day. The rooms are nicely appointed and highly functional. The corner unit offers a bit more privacy and is my personal favorite.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed At The Coyote Inn in late January 2013, I have not wrote this review until now because I didn't want to believe that the great time we had there was over. Barb and Chris are the best people that you could hope to stay with, from looking after you from the time you arrive, to providing all that they can to make you stay the very best. The location of the Inn is fantastic only four short blocks from Downtown Palm Springs, and very close to great dining, breakfast, music, hiking, street festivals and all that Palm Springs has to offer. The Inn with it's 88 degree private pool, hot tub, fire pit, star lite rooms, and very private setting, provides all one needs to truly relax and refresh one body and mind. I look forward with much anticipation to next year when we can return to the Inn and continue to enjoy paradise.

Room Tip: We had room two the one bedroom that we booked for next year, but they are all nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Silverdale, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Coyote Inn for two weeks. Hosts Barb and Chris could not have been more accommodating or kind to me. The atmosphere they create at the Inn provided me the opportunity to learn how to really unwind and relax. My room was comfortable, impeccably clean. So my days were filled with floating in the wonderful salt water pool and sitting around watching all the birds feeding on the hummingbird feeders all around the area.. It was a vacation plus. Thank you Chris and Barb for providing the place for the perfect Inn to relax and regroup in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We found Coyote Inn among the Inns and B & Bs on Tripadvisor. There are just 8 rooms around a courtyard and pool. Although the inn is only about 3 blocks from the main drag of Palm Springs, the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. The owners, Barb and Chris, had been coming to Palm Springs for years before the bought their favorite inn. They are friendly and welcoming, as though you are guests to their home. The rooms have fireplaces and kitchenettes, which helps cut costs on meals if you are there for an extended time. We loved the hot tub and the hummingbirds that flocked to the courtyard, and the firepit that greeted us back every evening. Couldn't ask for a more convenient location in town or a more relaxing place to stay.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I'll add another positive review to the many on the Coyote Inn! First of all, the location is nice because you can leave the car parked in the evening and walk to the central area of Palm Springs. Our room (a poolside queen) was clean and cozy. We could hear some TV noise from the next room, but nothing annoying. The guests were all mature adults. The kitchenette appliances were fine for making coffee, toast and snacks. For such a small inn, the guests enjoyed a surprising amount of privacy. The pool and spa were warm and clean, swarms of hummingbirds a bonus. And we had a sincere welcome from Chris and Barb. Thank you for the parting recommendation for lunch at Spencer's restaurant. I'm still thinking about that lobster club sandwich. I'm sure we'll be back again to escape the Seattle gloom.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This small motel in old palm springs is a delightful place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable, with a kitchenette, some with private patios, well maintained, and a lovely salt water swimming pool. Birdfeeders all over the property bring in hummingbirds, lots and lots of hummers, great fun. The owners are on site, very helpful, and very proud of their (very nice) facility. The area is wonderful; a few blocks from downtown, an easy walk at night over to lots of restaurants with outside dining. And for those who simple must hike, the motel is also a few blocks from amazing very vertical hiking trails up into the mountains. A find, we will come back.

Irvine, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I wouldn't normally write a bad review of a property but feel that Trip Advisor customers deserve to know how they may be treated:

We stayed at this Inn about 6 years ago and had a very good experience, but since that time I have tried to book on 2 other separate occasions and having left messages both times, had to follow up with another call the next day because my inquiry was not answered.

I just called and was just told "I'm booked" - even though I said I'd left a message - no "I'm sorry I haven't called you back" or any kind of excuse. They are booked for our dates but would it be so hard to let me know or even have online availability like most other properties?

Seems like they get the business anyway, but they won't get any more from me or any of my friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Coyote Inn? Share your experiences!