“Best birthday EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Hearts Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
Queen of Hearts Resort
You added Queen of Hearts Resort to your Saves list
435 Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #7 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
Santa Ana, California
“Best birthday EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My fiance booked a room for my birthday. Its wonderful. Relaxing. Quiet. Comfortable. Clean. AND the owner Michelle is great. Treated us like old friends. This is the most relaxing birthday ever. Definitely our favorite place in Palm springs

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
La Verne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! It's like going to a dear friend's house. The room was so charming. Michelle goes above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We had a late arrival and she contacted us prior to our arrival to double check we had the code to get in. We had a small issue with our shower and she replaced the shower head in a jiffy! The pool never closes, which is nice. If you want a relaxing place to go this is the place. We will definitely be back. 2 days was not enough!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Where do I begin?!

I read all of the reviews about Queen of Hearts so I decided to give them a call. The first call I had with the owner Michelle I felt as if I was speaking with an old friend we hit if off. She answered all of my questions and was very helpful. Talk about the best customer service ever!!!

I was able to book a room for my lady and I for a relaxing birthday getaway. When we arrived for check in Michelle met us outside gave us a tour of the place and greeted my girlfriend with a happy birthday cupcake and decor (totally awesome).

She goes above and beyond to please her guest and make sure they are havng the best time.

The rooms are PERFECT for very clean and spacious. The full kitchen is useful if you don't want to go out and eat. The location of the resort is perfectly hidden in the neighborhood.

We will definitely be coming back. SOON!! Great customer service, clean rooms, nice and clean pool, private, close to bars, shopping and restaurants.

Michelle you are friggn awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed August 2014
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is the second year in a row that my partner and I have come here for our summer getaway. We love the relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are clean and spacious. We love having a kitchen so we only have to go out if we feel like it. Palm Springs in July is obviously hot but, the pool has ample seating with umbrellas for shade. The owner checked in on us numerous times to make sure we had everything we needed and were enjoying our stay. We will be back next year or sooner if we can!!

Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed at the QOH celebrating our 29th Anniversary. We enjoy everything about the QOF. The rooms are clean & spacious. The pool was perfect. The location is a few blocks from downtown restaurants & GAY happenings.
The owner checks up on you daily to make sure you have everything you need.We love it here and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Call and Ask owner ....
Los Angeles, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I found this place by contacting another resort and the owner of that resort was super sweet in recommending this place to me. I looked up reviews, the website as well as called the owner and based on the everything I booked for the same day.
Upon arrival we were shown the place. It had a large bed, separate kitchen and a front and back patio space. I liked it ,it was charming and quaint and the room was cool with the air and fan going.

Michelle the owner is quite charming herself. She is helpful and willing to do what it takes to make you happy.

I enjoyed the company of the other guest and the location of this place. I look forward to returning.

Just a side note....try to pack like your staying at a friends home. Bring water, snacks, your favorite pillow, towels and whatever else to make your stay pleasant.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a good, relaxing time. The place was clean and comfortable. Michelle, the owner, was friendly and helpful. additionally, you get more bang for your buck compared to some places. From relaxing in the pool, to the serene atmosphere we'll definitely visit again. We enjoyed hanging poolside meeting other guests.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Queen of Hearts Resort? Share your experiences!