“Exceeded my expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Hearts Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
Queen of Hearts Resort
Save Saved
You added Queen of Hearts Resort to your Saves list
435 Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #6 of 69 Hotels in Palm Springs
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin?!

I read all of the reviews about Queen of Hearts so I decided to give them a call. The first call I had with the owner Michelle I felt as if I was speaking with an old friend we hit if off. She answered all of my questions and was very helpful. Talk about the best customer service ever!!!

I was able to book a room for my lady and I for a relaxing birthday getaway. When we arrived for check in Michelle met us outside gave us a tour of the place and greeted my girlfriend with a happy birthday cupcake and decor (totally awesome).

She goes above and beyond to please her guest and make sure they are havng the best time.

The rooms are PERFECT for very clean and spacious. The full kitchen is useful if you don't want to go out and eat. The location of the resort is perfectly hidden in the neighborhood.

We will definitely be coming back. SOON!! Great customer service, clean rooms, nice and clean pool, private, close to bars, shopping and restaurants.

Michelle you are friggn awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is the second year in a row that my partner and I have come here for our summer getaway. We love the relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are clean and spacious. We love having a kitchen so we only have to go out if we feel like it. Palm Springs in July is obviously hot but, the pool has ample seating with umbrellas for shade. The owner checked in on us numerous times to make sure we had everything we needed and were enjoying our stay. We will be back next year or sooner if we can!!

Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed at the QOH celebrating our 29th Anniversary. We enjoy everything about the QOF. The rooms are clean & spacious. The pool was perfect. The location is a few blocks from downtown restaurants & GAY happenings.
The owner checks up on you daily to make sure you have everything you need.We love it here and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Call and Ask owner ....
Los Angeles, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I found this place by contacting another resort and the owner of that resort was super sweet in recommending this place to me. I looked up reviews, the website as well as called the owner and based on the everything I booked for the same day.
Upon arrival we were shown the place. It had a large bed, separate kitchen and a front and back patio space. I liked it ,it was charming and quaint and the room was cool with the air and fan going.

Michelle the owner is quite charming herself. She is helpful and willing to do what it takes to make you happy.

I enjoyed the company of the other guest and the location of this place. I look forward to returning.

Just a side note....try to pack like your staying at a friends home. Bring water, snacks, your favorite pillow, towels and whatever else to make your stay pleasant.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a good, relaxing time. The place was clean and comfortable. Michelle, the owner, was friendly and helpful. additionally, you get more bang for your buck compared to some places. From relaxing in the pool, to the serene atmosphere we'll definitely visit again. We enjoyed hanging poolside meeting other guests.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

If you have not visited this little resort you don't know what your missing. Michelle the owner makes it just like home, it's just absolutely lovely. The rooms are cozy with a full kitchen, the beds are amazing and the view is spectacular . The best part for us is that it's puppy friendly. So if you want a privet and wonderful getaway call the Queen Of Hearts and Michelle will make you feel like family. Thank you Michelle for always going above and beyond .

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing but the Mountain Pool View is beautiful . Great location and plenty of things...
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We just left The Queen of Hearts resort in Palm Springs and have to share that we had a relaxing and fun time. It has the privacy of a romantic getaway with the warmth of staying in a dear friend's guest house. The grounds are cozy and clean, dog friendly and peaceful. The rooms are like little casitas with comfortable beds and working kitchens. Of course, I have to mention how accommodating the owner Michelle is: need more t.p? No problem. An extra towel for your dog? Again, she's got it. Her main concern is your comfort and enjoyment. She brilliantly installed misters keep the pool area cool. There are little seating areas where you can play the house backgammon set or eat lunch. We Bbqed dinner and enjoyed it on our little patio area. Heaven. If you want a quiet, private getaway, or the possibility of meeting some nice folks to shoot the sh#% with, this is a perfect choice of a getaway for you & your lover.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Queen of Hearts Resort? Share your experiences!