“All my needs met” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Hearts Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
Queen of Hearts Resort
You added Queen of Hearts Resort to your Saves list
435 Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #7 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
Orange, California, United States
“All my needs met”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I just wanted to thank Michelle for making my first experience a wonderful one. She will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable while making sure your stay is relaxing. You can pay for expensive hotels but you can't buy customer service and kindness. Save room 7 for me I will be back

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Van Nuys
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I love staying at the Queen of Hearts Resort. Each time my Partner and I stay at the Queen of Hearts, we always meet the nicest people. Michelle, the owner, is wonderful and she goes out of her way to accommodate each guest to their satisfaction and beyond. I will continue to stay at the Queen of Hearts because there is no better place to stay if you want a wonderful and relaxing time in Palm Springs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bonsall, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our home away from home. Minus the phones and chores! The perfect peaceful and relaxing getaway. Where you can always feel free and comfortable to be together in a vacation athomsphere.  We could have chosen anywhere, but you can't always be yourselves at just any resort (you know what I mean). So for our 25th Anniversary celebration, we decided to return to the Queen of Hearts! It was a wonderful and romantic getaway!  Thank you!!!

just a note;  Michelle knows Palm Springs. If you need any restaurant recommendations, she's your girl. She also can hire you a personal chef for that special occasion. Or if you and your partner would like a massage at the hotel, she will set that up for you.
Also, if you like to socialize or prefer privacy, that is completely up to you. Out of all the times that we have stayed there, every guest has always been extremely respectful. Thank you Michelle for always making us feel at home!!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Salem, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Loved our stay at the Queen of Hearts. The atmosphere is so relaxing which is just what we were looking for. All the guest were so friendly and it was a pleasure to meet new people. It is in a great location. Quiet neighborhood but close enough to walk or drive to go shopping or out to eat. Michelle was a fantastic hostess.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Altadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We've been visiting the Queen of Hearts since it opened 14+ years ago and have never been disappointed. The owner goes out of her way to accommodate the guests--and even their pets--to assure everyone has a pleasant stay. We celebrated our anniversary during our most recent stay and were surprised with a gourmet cupcake and other little thoughtful touches. As a frequent business traveler, I truly appreciate an attentive and caring property owner and staff, whether at a 5-star hotel or a casual boutique motel like the Queen of Hearts. It makes all the difference, and keeps up coming back every year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ukiah, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Queen of Hearts is a wonderful place in the southwest area of Palm Springs. The grounds are lovely and offer a view of the San Jacinto Mountains, and the rooms are spacious and charming with all the amenities. You can mingle or enjoy your solitude around the pool where the common area is serene and beautiful; it offers several configurations so you can choose a space to fit your mood. Pool toys are provided as are towels and BBQ facilities, fresh fruit, an abundance of birdsong...perfect. Michelle is exactly the right mix of friendly and professional and is eager to assist you with any detail. It is a big plus that dogs are allowed, and an additional plus that only well behaved dogs are welcome and responsible ownership is required. Michelle has created a beautiful oasis.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I really don't want to write this review. I don't want you to know about this little gem in Palm Springs because then maybe it will be too full for me to book. But here goes...
This lovely women's resort is just the kind of place to feel safe, relaxed, and right at home. The units each have a kitchen so if you want to cook, you can vacation on a budget. The barbeque is handy for some quick grilling and cd's/radio poolside add to the ambiance.
Yah, I know. Sounds lousy, doesn't it?
AND it's sunny. Like all day. And Michelle picks oranges and grapefruits for you. These seem to lend themselves to juicing with alcohol.
You've lost interest, haven't you?
At night, you can light a Presto-log in the firepit and enjoy some wine poolside while stargazing and visiting with wonderful women from all over the country - including the Great White North, eh?
I don't suppose you would like this at all.
Floaties are provided if you care to drift around whilest taking in the backdrop of Palm Springs hillside and palmtrees and listening to the birds chirping in the bougainvillea. This is not a roudy place.
Booooring...
My wife and I are making plans with fourteen of our closest friends to book this entire place.
Now go away.

Room Tip: All the room layouts are the same, so any room is a good one.