“An awesome vacation.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Hearts Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
Queen of Hearts Resort
You added Queen of Hearts Resort to your Saves list
435 Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #8 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
“An awesome vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Michelle runs a top notch resort. I was traveling alone on my vacation, Michelle not only checked in with me on my day of travel, but she also took the time to give me a tour of the facility upon my arrival, and introduced me to others staying at the resort. I had my trepidations about traveling alone, but Michelle and the Queen of Hearts made my vacation truly something to remember.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
San Bernardino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I didn't know what to expect as I had never even heard of this resort. But I will tell you, from the moment I called to book reservations, Michelle( Owner) was extremely courteous and helpful. She goes out of her way to make this experience one that you will want to repeat and never forget. Its a home away from home atmosphere. Well one that includes all the extra touchs from fresh fruit from her trees in each room as well as the patios. The property is BEAUTIFUL and private. It's in walking distance from pretty much anything you may need. The rooms are large with a full kitchen and cook/dinnerware for two people, Large TV, CD player, dining table for two and so much more. It's tastefully decorated and furnished with many private as well as group sitting areas. Each room has their own front sitting area and back sitting area. I was introduced to all my neighbors, who have actually become friends of mine. I can say I never experienced anything like what Michelle has with this resort, it is truely one of a kind. I and most my neighbors didnt leave there without booking a return trip. Amazing, just amazing.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Very attentive and caring owner. Great place to relax by the heated pool and unwind. Quiet at night. Michelle set up massages for my partner and I. Very close to downtown. We will definitely be back to beautiful Palm Springs and to Queen of Hearts. Thanks for a great stay Michelle. You are the best.

• Stayed February 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

First time here, bought my partner for her birthday. Michelle, went out of her way to set up balloons and get a bottle of wine to make our arrival extra special, she did!!!!
We did not leave without booking our next stay, thank for making it an amazing stay.
T and L
San Diego

• Stayed February 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Palm springs! Such a glorious relief from the unrelenting grey and wet of Vancouver, Canada. Michelle runs a lovely women's resort nestled in the mountain foothills. The setting is awesome, with spectacular sunrises that bath those mountains in a beautiful sun red glow that is lovely enough to rise early and watch. The pool and poolside landscaping are perfect to hang out at, anytime of day (great evening lighting). The citrus fruit trees landscaping the property, are an "anytime treat". We had a big king size bed with separate eating area and cooking facilities, which made our 3 week stay economical and cozy. We felt like it was home! Most of all we enjoyed that Michelle went out of her way to help us feel a connection to a town where we did not know anyone. She suggested cycling routes, hiking trails, which we hiked over 8 of, horseback riding, golf, restaurants and sights. She has a gift for welcoming and including people, and this warmth itself, certainly left us wanting to return. Check it out we thought Queen of Hearts was a fine place to go!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Napa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

The Queen of Hearts is like an oasis for women in the middle of the desert. We have been desert travelers who have taken respite at the Queen on several occasions over the past few years. Michelle is always welcoming; the mini-suites always comfy; and oranges ripe from the trees. An oasis is that place in a desert where travelers from all corners of the map come together for rest and revitalization as they settle around a refreshing water source. The Queen's mini-suites all face the pool which lends itself to a natural place to convene, meet new people, talk, share food, swim, plan outings, simply hang out, or sit around a firepit and gaze at the night sky. There are also more intimate cafe tables outside the back door of each suite's kitchen for quiet morning tea with the hummingbirds. On our last trip to the Queen, we met diversely interesting women from Toronto, Phoenix, Seattle, Swizerland, Denmark, and of course LA and SF. The architecture is reminiscent of the Hollywood-Palm Springs heyday adding a genuine charm to the Queen, but with contemporary amenities. An oasis is a rare find in the desert, and the Queen of Hearts clearly qualifies; it is a treasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

This was our first visit and we could not be happier. Michele is extremely helpful and she provided everything we could have hoped for. Very nice rooms, great pool and sweet surroundings. We will be back, but probably not soon enough. J & P from Oregon

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Queen of Hearts Resort? Share your experiences!