“Treat Yourself to Peace & Quiet!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Queen of Hearts Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
Queen of Hearts Resort
You added Queen of Hearts Resort to your Saves list
435 Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
Los Angeles, California
“Treat Yourself to Peace & Quiet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Last year my partner and I stayed at the Hyatt for our honeymoon. This year we stayed at Queen of Hearts for our anniversary. Next year we will stay at Q of H instead of the Hyatt. The owner, Michelle, goes out of her way to take care of her guests. There are only a few rooms at this hotel and there were only three other guests when we stayed. My partner and I had the pool to ourselves. The hotel offers free dvd/vhs movie rentals, board games, puzzles, and books. The room included a full kitchen, small back porch area, front porch, and a spacious room. The hotel is pet-friendly and our doggie, Boo, thoroughly enjoyed himself. We can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Venice, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

During PS Pride I stayed at the Queen of Hearts and my time there really made for an amazing weekend! My room was a great size and included a full kitchen with lots of little treats from the owner, Michelle. Michelle obviously cares a lot about her guests and she was willing to go out of her way to make our stay comfortable. This resort is really a great getaway from life's every day hustle and bustle. So much so that I stayed for another night, and wish I could have stayed even longer. I will definitely go back there again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Being comfortable in my room when on vacation is the most important thing to me. My trip to Palm Springs was perfect because of my stay at the Queen of Hearts. I have to tell you it was very hard to leave. I actually extended my stay an additional night. Michelle, the owner, really knows how to take care of her guests. She was available whenever you needed her and was more than happy to take care of whatever needs that her guests had. The rooms were large, clean, decorated so sweetly and have all the amenities that you need when leaving home. I love having the option of eating in and having a full kitchen in my room made it easy to do so. I will for sure be going back very very soon!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
California City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

My partner and I had a spent a fantastic 24th wedding anniversary at the Queen of Hearts and we will be back for our 25th. Michelle, gave fantastic service and we could see by her actions, she geniunely cared for everyone's needs. From our check-in to check-out, Michelle was there for all our needs, this is our first time visitng Palm Springs, this will not be our last. Michelle, from your hard work with the Queen of Hearts to suggesting awesome places to go and eat is definitely appreciated, and we want to thank you for everything from the bottom of our hearts.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

My partner and I of 24 years and 11 months, spent our annual vacation at the Queen of Hearts. We usually leave the country, and we have stayed at a few all inclusive/ luxury places, this is not that. What this is a womens paradise, and Michelle the owner does her best to make you feel like family. She is there when you need her, but gives you all the privacy you need too.
We are New Yorker 1st time in Cali. Whatever we needed Michelle had the answers, day trips, restaurants, stores, nite life, Massage by the pool. Everything!
She even came by when my bags arrived from the airport (later than we did) and we were out on a tour. And call me on my cell to let me know my bags arrived. Thats beyond service in my book.
The vibe at this place is spectaular, we met some really nice ladies, all ages, and backrounds. Real down to earth, we all even got together one night fired up the grill, It was a night of good food, great company , and some good laughs. Wished we exchanged numbers with all of the ladies, but If you read this review you know who you are, shoot us an email. lets keep in touch! Runnahmami@aol.com.
Palms Springs was hot as Hell, but the pool, and the surrounding misters made it nice and cool, The view mountain are magical. The people were friendly and welcoming.
Thanks To All! This was one of the best vacation we have had. We will be returning.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #8 king size bed, kitchenette