“VARLA JEAN MERMAN LOVES TRIANGLE INN!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Triangle Inn Palm Springs to your Saves list
Triangle Inn Palm Springs
3.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   555 E San Lorenzo Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
New Orleans, Louisiana
“VARLA JEAN MERMAN LOVES TRIANGLE INN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011

When I am in Palm Springs, I only stay at one amazing resort! The Triangle Inn! Stephen and Michael, the owners, are the perfect hosts and the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. And they never stop smiling!

Also, my trip is never complete without at least one magical visit to David, their fantastic masseuse on premises. I mean magical! And I've been rubbed on a lot!

Oh God, I wish I were there right now. By the pool. Looking up at that glorious mountain. Sipping on a margarita. About to get a massage.

Seriously, I have stayed in a lot of places all over the world, but I never feel more relaxed and at home when I'm on the road than I do with these guys. Thank you so much! See you in September!

Tell them Varla Jean sent ya!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Roselle IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

This was our first stay at the Triangle Inn, and it was wonderful. The rooms were spotless and well appointed, the pool warm and inviting, and the grounds were impeccable. I enjoyed every minute of our time there. Stephen and Michael (the owners) made us feel welcome and treated us as friends. We'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: the suite rooms were apartments at one time!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Provincetown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

We dont have enough good things to say about our two weeks here. The grounds are a beautiful tropical oasis that are meticuloisly maintained. The rooms are beautiful and no two are alike. Stephen and Michael, the owners, are just wonderful! They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and do whatever they can to ensure you enjoy your trip. Dont miss a massage with David! Jeff was wondeful as well, making sure your room was spotless every day and that you had anything you needed. We cant wait to go back next year!

Orange County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

Having never stayed at a one of these small inns before I was looking for a clean, well maintained, beautiful place to stay at. The pictures don't relate how relaxing this place is. Michael and Stephan are great. I was grumpy checking in but Stephan had that big smile on so I had to start being in relaxation mode and smile! David was around and was really helpful and nice. Michael and the others were all available if wanted and didn't mind me bugging them. I was looking for a place that was cute compared to large hotels and our room was huge. We had a one bedroom that could be a small apartment. It was really large with a comfy bed and a price that is great compared to large hotel room on the strip. The weekend we stayed there a few groups were always by the pool which made for a fun weekend getting to know new people. It was so relaxing to be able to lay by the pool or not. I chose to always be by the pool loving the sun so much. I was definitely the youngest person there but that didn't matter as the pool group was fun. If you are looking for a young crowd try a large hotel with a bar scene. This place is all about relaxation and enjoying quiet and a massage too! I picked this place for the design and reviews on here and I am glad about my choice. If we had stayed longer I would have definitely gone hiking our new friends. This is my absolute favorite place to stay at even after exploring the others down the street. If you do your research like I did you will be happy staying here. If you don't you'll have unmet expectations during your stay.
Can't wait to go back!!!!

annapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

This was my fourth visit to the Triangle Inn. The staff warmly and cordially welcomed me. I was greeted by Mike and Steve so very graciously. It was like a "college homecoming." My room was immaculate and roomy. If I had any questions, Mike was always there to be of assistance. I love the mountain scenery. The Triangle is surrounded by mountains. The scenery is so majestic and awe inspiring. The swimming pool is clean and well maintained. The Triangle offers every morning a great continental breakfast. The food is hot when it should be hot and cold when it should be cold. There is a variety of food to choose from. The Triangle has an honor system for the beverages in the refrigerator for alcholic and non alcholic beverages. The staff offers a happy hour in the late afternoon. The grounds of the Triangle are well manicured and beautiful. Nothing is out of place. All this and so much more about the Triangle Inn is due to Mike and Steve, the proprietors of this hotel. They are very professional and caring. They are in the service industry and customer service is the number one priority and their mission and vision statement which as a professional person that I am is very important to me. On a scale of one to five, one being the lowest and five being the highest, in my opinion and estimation, I would give The Triangle Inn a Five.
Jim K

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

My partner and I have vacationed in PS and at the Triangle Inn for 20 years. Even though we live in an East Coast Gay Resort, we find that our travels for vacation lead us to California and the Triangle Inn. We want our travels to be easy and comfortable. The Triangle Inn is our second home. Always accommodating, Stephen and Michael did not miss a step when they purchased the inn and have done much to increase the quality of the inn. We are a couple who are laid back and come to relax. Hosts are friendly, respectful and allow us to enjoy our vacation as needed with any request we have met by either the inn's owners or employees. We have our next vacationed planned for April and can not wait...what about you?

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Fair Play, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

This is THE BEST place to stay if you are in the need of recharging and rejuvenation. From coffee and continental breakfast on the patio by the pool in the morning, the pool and Jacuzzi with a wonderful view of the mountain, to the tropical feel of the gardens including the jasmine in full bloom, this retreat gave me the down time I was looking for in a quick vacation.

Michael and Stephen are wonderful hosts. The location is perfect. The Triangle Inn is a rare find and a true gem in the desert. Once you stay here, you will come back again and again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Triangle Inn Palm Springs? Share your experiences!