Starting with a very warm welcome from Ron, I felt instantly at home in this place and enjoyed two days of TLC after three week's working in the US. With the constant sounds of tinkling water in every corner of the resort, plus laid back music piped throughout, plus the large pool, hot tub and steam room - if you can't relax here, you can't relax anywhere. I liked the whimsical statuary in the gardens and especially the chandelier strung high between two palm trees - a knockout example of style with confidence. The self serve continental breakfast is convenient and Ron has plenty of advice on other places to eat for lunch and dinner, as well as any other service you need. I was there for the regular Thursday night street market and can recommend that. I can also recommend the Palm Springs Aerial tram which whisks you to cooler heights in ten minutes.The only suggestion I can make is to have some bikes for rent - a great way to get around Palm Springs. Looking forward to a return visit.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel Palm Springs
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award Winning - Clothing Optional Gay Men's Resort - 14 King Bed Non Smoking Poolside Rooms and Suites. Flat Screen TVs, IPod Docking Stations, GREAT Continental Breakfast, Large SALTWATER Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Rooms, magnificently maintained Tropical Lush Garden with Hammocks and Kool Misting System. Romantic Fire Pit, Outdoor Garden Shower for Fun and Special Times. Fall in love again and again in PARADISE Your home away from home. Palm Springs California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.