This was our second visit to La Dolce Vita in less than three months. We were in Palm Springs for Christmas 2012 and had such a wonderful time at this resort that we decided we just had to come back soon - to further escape winter in Calgary. Twenty days of the "Sweet Life" has been a fantastic retreat from our day-to-day winter routines.
We can't say enough about the management and staff - they have made us feel like family. Its as though we have know them for a lifetime. Ken, Tim, David, Reynaldo, Daniel and Josh have all been responsible for making us feel so welcome. In addition, in our viewpoint, one of the highlights of our stay at La Dolce Vita was the hospitality events hosted each evening by Chuck - he made this hour of each of our days an occasion to look forward to, and made sure that everyone there got to know each other. During our first stay, Ken, TIm and Chuck cooked and served all of the residents a wonderful Christmas Dinner. This is done on other special occasions throughout the year.
Although we took golf clubs with us, the accommodations (and of course the weather) was so inviting that we never left the pool for the golf course! The resort includes two pools, two hot-tubs and a wonderful steam room - luxury certainly enjoyed by all of the guests. The on-site SPA provided us with facials and massages administered by certifeid and professional personnel. Located just a mile east of the downtown core, La Dolce Vita is an easy walk or short taxi ride home following a night out on the town.
La Dolce Vita Resort is spotless, and maintained to the utmost standards. Anything that we asked for was provided - and the Network communictions is second to none. We were able to keep in touch with those at home - usually giving the weather report and carry out our on-going personal banking and investments associated with the end of the Canadian taxation year without a hitch.
In summary, we will be back SOON for sure and in fact have already booked for the same time next year. We will also probably be paying La Dolce Vita a visit over one of the up-coming long weekends. We continue to highly recommend this resort as THE place to come to enjoy everything that Palm Springs has to offer.
David and Alan
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa
- La Dolce Vita Hotel
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.