For my first trip to Palm Springs I chose La Dolce Vita based on their website and reviews. My choice was perfect. The staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. Each staff member knows you by name and takes the time to introduce you to the other guests. The facility is like a small tropical garden, well maintained and very clean. My room was right off the main pool with a private patio in the back. The resort is quiet, relaxed and a perfect place to get away and refresh. I plan to visit at least every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs