“Good times in PS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of All Worlds Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Worlds Resorts
526 Warm Sands Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264 (Formerly Inntrigue)   |
San Diego
“Good times in PS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visited AWR again for Columbus Day and had a very good time. You'll find this place clean and well run. Our room was large, comfortable with a sofa, table with chairs and located near the quiet pool on the southwest corner of the resort. Perfect for us and very reasonably priced compared to other warm sands resorts. I stay here often and its always a good time!

243 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love the All Worlds Resort. It is always very clean and well kept. The pool is sparkling and the music perfect (I'm very in to music). The staff is very accomodating and they provide everything we need all the time. I do hope they refresh the supply basket at the front desk before my next visit. With all this beautiful weather I can't wait to go back!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This resort is great. I'm not quite sure why anyone would have to deal with something being stolen like the last review is talking about. They have safes in every room. As a frequent business traveler I am used to locking up my laptop in hotel safes. That is what they are there for. Perhaps this individual should consider using it in the futre. Furthermore I was there staying at the resort when he posted this review. The resort personnel were legitimately concerned and are the most helpful staff I have met in recent times. Thanks to the staff for providing a fun resort to meet people at and have a good time. The rooms are always very clean and the weather was beautiful. A wonderful stay!

Rancho Cucamonga, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed here for two nights in September. I went out of my room in the very early morning to walk around. When I came back, the door to my room was wide open and all the cash had been taken out of my wallet. This place is loaded with video camera and when they tape was reviewed, lo and behold, there was no footage of anyone entering or leaving my room, including me! Can you say "inside job"? Too sketchy for me. Avoid this place.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is quite good. Rooms are spacious and comfortable . Everywhere is clean. Staff are friendly .

The issue is that it offers nothing beyond a motel with a swimming pool. Reception has very limited hours especially during the week. There is no breakfast service or bar/food service of any kind apart from some vending machines

Based on my experience, which was midweek, the hotel was extremely quiet with quite a mature age profile of client

• Stayed September 2013
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Was very unsure about this place after reading so many reviews, but decided to try it out.

The moment we walked in to reception the staff could not have been nicer, check in was easy and we had the room that we booked; the "Cher Suite", found the room to be very clean, well laid out with good furniture.
A decent bathroom;shower only, there was an under bench fridge and microwave but no coffee making facilities.
The resort had great pools and spas, vending machines for snacks and drinks ( very well priced) an ice machine and cold water dispenser. Lots of lounges and chairs as well to sit around the pools.

The play areas were loads of fun and keep very clean and the property had a steady stream of locals dropping in.

The BBQ on the Sunday was fun, the food was amazing, very tasty and well cooked.

The only issue i had was with the A/c unit in the room, was it noisy, it looked not that old but it made sleeping a hard thing to do, as it was so hot you could not leave it off.

I did get into a couple of other rooms and the a/c units all seemed the same and those rooms were all just a nice and clean as ours.

Over all we had a GREAT time at All Worlds, I cant wait to go back and that applies to Palm Springs in general, the place seems really friendly.

Cheers guys your doing a great job, but please check the a/c units.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic week - reviews are mixed but we loved the property and the staff was amazing - when we first checked in, got our room early but wanted to change rooms as there were little shelving for our clothes - staff showed us a few other options and within minutes we were very pleased with a room in the 300 Section....it is by no means the Ritz Carlton, but neither is the price - for 129.00/night lower your expectations and u will have a great time - all 4 pools were well maintained, we were ealy risers and our room was always done by 1000am and continually asked, do u have everything u need? - as well as asking how our day is going - the place was generally always busy as well and met some great people - not for everyone i'm sure - but we had a great time and the quality was much better than we had anticipated .... Kudos to all the hard working staff...

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!