My wife and I stay at Sundance Villas each year during the Palm Springs Film Festival. It is the best kept secret in Palm Springs. The resort has a long list of celebrity clients who like to hide out there. We bumped into a few coming and going.
It was very private with our own pool and jacuzzi spa. the furnishing are comtemporay, it is very clean, and it is located only a few minutes from downtown shopping and the best restaurants.
It has been under the same management for 20 years, so they know Palm Springs like the back of their hand. Plus, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Villa Management has offered the rental of privately-owned personal pool & spa villas within the private Sundance Villas property since 1986. Each spacious 2 and 3-bedroom rental villa features a fully-equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, enclosed garage, private sunning patios with heated pool and Jacuzzi-style spa behind six-foot walls, flat-screen TVs with DVD player, plus stereo with CD, washer/dryer and gas BBQ. Some villas feature saltwater pools, private sauna, bicycles, or treadmill. Housekeeping and newspaper are included at no extra charge. PVM offers concierge services, free DVD library, and personal assistance throughout your stay. Private Villa Management, your passport to paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sundance Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Villas Hotel Palm Springs
- Sundance Hotel Palm Springs