Stayed at the Hyatt and attended the first Palm Springs WOMEN'S JAZZ FESTIVAL. The HYATT was central to all the events. It was great. The people at the HYATT were very responsive to all requests. The food there is good. Could have used more room around the pool and more outlets in the room. The Hotel is pet friendly, so the dogs enjoyed the weekend also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt