I felt that this hotel just fell short of a 5-star rating, but it's a bit more than 4 (4+). I stayed there on November 9 with my wife for one night in a city view room on the 4th floor. The higher the less noise you will hear from the street. The suite was large with a good size well equipped and decorated "living room", and a room with a king size bed, also well furnished and equipped with the last electronic gizmos (for iPhone/iPad, MP3 players, etc.). A private balcony adds a nice touch as well. The bathroom has many mirrors all around, which we liked very much.
The reason I give below full rating is that the area around the toilet bowl was not very clean, and the room was a bit too noisy from the street traffic.
But the hotel location is great - right at the village fest area and in the thick of things. It's also a stone throw away from the museum, where the "cactus to clods" trail starts, if you feel you want to conquer Mt. Jacinto starting early morning. The price was also excellent, as we got it from Hotwire, not knowing exactly what hotel we were booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt