My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hyatt this past weekend and it was definitely memorable. I want to say its been the most favorite room i've stayed at to date. We had a room situated on the fourth floor in a private corner with stunning views. The house keeping boys were sweet, Colleen at the front desk was a gem, the shuttle boys were great, the parking lot attendant woman was the last employee we had to deal with and she was unprofessional and rude, left a sour taste in my mouth. I work in the hospitality industry and often give people the benefit of the doubt but I have not had anyone amaze me quite like this woman. We were driving towards the exit and then cut off by her speeding SUV, she ran out of he vehicle and returned to her booth (why was she not already in there?), then told us that we were checked out of by new front desk staff and were not charged a parking fee. Long story short, there were other ways she could of handled that situation which would of left me ecstatic to Re book at the Hyatt in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Otel, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt