My friends and I stayed at the Hyatt Palm Springs for 1 night during the Coachella music festival. This hotel is beautifully kept, with an awesome pool area. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, with a balcony view of the mountains/street. We were facing the street and it was very quiet. The restaurant at the hotel offers complimentary appies from 5-7pm (veggies & dip, mini burritos, pico de gallo, etc) which was a nice touch. We ate at the restaurant in the bar, the service was great and the portions were large. Although we ordered simple sandwitches, it was very good. The pool area is to die for, with cabana seating, misters, and personal fans. Bar service is frequent and reliable! Hotel has plenty of vallet parking for a reasonable price of $20 per day (considering of course the caliber of this hotel). Loved our stay! :) Would recommend to family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.