“Embassy Suites Palm Desert” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Point Package
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
Santa Ana, United States
“Embassy Suites Palm Desert”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Second time I have stayed at this upscale hotel and found it wanting. AC didn't work properly in a room that looked like it needed a remodel. We cleaning towel left on floor for me to find when I entered the room.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Rooms in desperate need of new furniture. Staff insisted that the paint and carpet were new.
Elevators were the worst. Location, and grounds were good. Appreciated having a sink and counter top outside the bathroom. So much potential. Missed breakfast, but heard good reviews.

Room Tip: Had to change rooms three times until I got a clean room without broken furniture. Staff had no prob...
Hertford, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Unfortunately this hotel was even worse the 2nd time I stayed here (April 2015).

First of all, you have to pay a daily wifi fee which is complete rip off considering the connection is so sporadic.

Our room smelt really stale and smoky. The floors are really thin and I didn't sleep well as someone above was running around all night (same scenario as last year)

For breakfast there was a long daily queue to get hot cooked breakfast. After 20 minutes I gave up and grabbed a coffee and some fruit. Not good value for money and I am sorry I gave it a 2nd chance.

The hotel is worn out, tired, stale and overpriced. I will not be coming back for a 3rd time.

Room Tip: Floors creak loudly. Use a 3rd floor room so you can sleep!
Walnut, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Not sure what you want here. I've answered all your questions in the survey. I doubt that my husband and I will return. We've stayed here several times before and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Not this time. I think the closure of the restaurant was the most disappointing since we asked if it were open and assured that it was and we wanted to celebrate his birthday there. I didn't complain because I felt the price was appropriate for what we received.

San Marcos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Embassy Suites is always a good choice when travelling. They have a wonderful full "Cooked to Order" breakfast and a nice "Managers Reception" with cocktails and snacks in the evening. The location of this hotel is convenient and accommodations are very nice. Great pool too.

San Marcos, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This property is very old and worn down. The elevators are disgusting with in need of carpet cleaning and air conditioning. The guest rooms are "tired" and need a major overhaul. The breakfast service was the saving grace of the stay,

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Susan A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Resort, responded to this review, 6 days ago
We are in the process of renovating our property to update and refresh. Our guest rooms will receive all new furniture and fixtures as well as updating our restaurant, fitness center, meeting rooms and relocating our breakfast area. We hope you will give us another chance to serve your reservation needs once our renovation is complete. We value all guest feedback as we strive to always improve on our guests experience.

Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very worried about staying at this hotel because of all the bad reviews I was reading, but when I arrived I was very pleased with how the grounds looked. We had a 3rd floor corner suite, so no neighbors above or next to us. Nights were quiet, especially on Coachella weekend, and housekeeping staff were very helpful. Everything worked in the room. I was impressed! Glad Embassy Suites are maintaining their rooms, opposite from what the reviews have said.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Resort? Share your experiences!