We stayed here to visit my family. Room 118 was plenty quiet with one exception. The showers for 2nd and 3rd floors made a strange noise in the drain. Over our room. Other than that we had a large room with 3 sinks. There was a fold out couch in the front room. Separate room for the bed. We did not have breakfast there although we peeked in and saw they cook to order. Lots of parking. There is a pool area which the soccer kids were using. Despite there being many of them and their family we didn't hear any noise. The renovation will be a good thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel - where outstanding accommodations and superb hospitality await you in the heart of beautiful Palm Desert, California! Guests of the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel enjoy their stay in one of our 198 spacious two-room hotel suites, complimentary cook to order breakfast, complimentary wine and beer Manager's Reception in the Evengins, with either majestic mountain or lush courtyard view. Each of our Palm Desert hotel suites is equipped with a range of amenities, designed to make your stay with us in Palm Desert, CA as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Palm Desert
- Embassy Suites Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Embassy Suites