This is a nicely arranged hotel. We had a front room area with a TV and bedroom (also with a TV). The rooms had a door separating them so when it was closed you heard very little from the front atrium area of the hotel. This was a good feature because, (although we were on the third floor) there was some significant noise from party people around the pool and especially the hot tub until 10 pm at night. We heard very little noise from the road, which is a main highway so this was good. They have a managers reception daily at 5-7 pm and this was great with drinks and snacks. Breakfast was included in our purchase and the food was basic but good and a great way to start the day before heading out to golf and sight see. I would definitely recommend this hotel for golfers during golf season but I do not know how it is during the summer when there are potentially loud party's going on.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Palm Desert
- Embassy Suites Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel - where outstanding accommodations and superb hospitality await you in the heart of beautiful Palm Desert, California! Guests of the Embassy Suites Palm Desert hotel enjoy their stay in one of our 198 spacious two-room hotel suites, with either majestic mountain or lush courtyard view. Each of our Palm Desert hotel suites is equipped with a range of amenities, designed to make your stay with us in Palm Desert, CA as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Palm Desert Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.