This was my first Club Intrawest stay, and as a Hilton Grand Vacation owner, I wasn't sure what to expect from this affiliated resort. Trip Advisor reviews gave me confidence that it was a great place, and Trip Advisor got it right again! We stayed in a one-bedroom unit which had a fully furnished kitchen, a large bathroom, and a second shower which was outside. The beautiful patio overlooked the immaculate grounds and one of the many pools, and though we didn't use it, the fireplace was a nice addition! I would definitely ask for a second floor unit, as the unit below ours must've had pool traffic walking by their patio often. The pools are not large but never felt crowded and the adult pool was an especially nice place to relax in the sun. The location of the resort is excellent as well. There is a Ralph's grocery store in a shopping center just a stone's throw away. By stocking up there on breakfast and lunch food, we were able to splurge on fabulous dinners at Guillermo's, The Cork Tree, Adobe, La Quinta, and Ruth's Chris (see restaurant reviews elsewhere). We did not use the other resort facilities - workout room, movie room, etc because we were too busy enjoying the area! Although this was an adult only vacation, I would highly recommend this resort for families as well.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Club Intrawest - Palm Desert Hotel
- Hotel Intrawest Palm Desert
- Intrawest Palm Desert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Homes custom-built for the Desert. Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Club Intrawest -- Palm Desert is your desert home. Ideally located next to the Desert Willow Golf Course, Club Intrawest -- Palm Desert is serene and secluded. Peaceful, spacious and seemingly one with the desert surroundings, the Vacation Homes at Palm Desert take full advantage of the year-round warm weather. Enjoy both family and adult-only pools, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court and private movie theatre. The Vacation Homes are built in a series of 'Haciendas', each surrounding a pool and hot pool area, and a barbecue deck. Spacious Vacation Homes feature full kitchens and fireplaces on the terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Club Intrawest - Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.