We are Club members and this was our second visit - stayed in a one-bedroom "Terrace" for a week - same unit as first time. We enjoy the view - pond with ducks/pelicans, plenty of jackrabbits. The kitchen amenities could be improved by one larger frying pan (preferably non-stick) and I need lessons in using the convection oven as a normal microwave (too much info to get thru in the booklet!). The only drawback to the unit we were in is that the adjoining unit has an entrance passageway which is directly behind our unit's bedroom which results in hearing every noise (walking/talking) when one is trying to sleep. It's nice to have access to DVDs - good selection. The reception staff are always pleasant & helpful. Ralphs is nearby for groceries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Homes custom-built for the Desert. Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Club Intrawest -- Palm Desert is your desert home. Ideally located next to the Desert Willow Golf Course, Club Intrawest -- Palm Desert is serene and secluded. Peaceful, spacious and seemingly one with the desert surroundings, the Vacation Homes at Palm Desert take full advantage of the year-round warm weather. Enjoy both family and adult-only pools, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court and private movie theatre. The Vacation Homes are built in a series of 'Haciendas', each surrounding a pool and hot pool area, and a barbecue deck. Spacious Vacation Homes feature full kitchens and fireplaces on the terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Intrawest - Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Hotel Intrawest Palm Desert
- Intrawest Palm Desert