We stayed here two nights in November. The first room (210) faced the parking lot and hwy 111. The room was fine but the sound of the cars on the highway kept waking me up all night. The second night we moved to room 305. It was on the top floor facing the courtyard/pool area. The rooms on the 3rd floor have balconies! The rooms on the first floor have patios and the rooms on the second floor have neither! Also, room 305 had a microwave and mini refrigerator which the first room did not! The room was a nice size and the beds were comfortable. I did not see any bugs/cockroaches like one lady mentioned but she was on the ground floor. The breakfast is fine - waffles, cereal, toast, bagels, yogurts, coffee, oj, etc. It's not gourmet but you should be satisfied or you're too picky and shouldn't stay at a Fairfield Inn. It's not a JW Marriott and the rates reflect that. Our average daily rate was $100.00 on a holiday weekend! The location is very good if you want to be close to El Paseo, Living Desert - great for kids!, and many restaurants. Final shout out to Dillon at the Front Desk who was so polite and accomodating! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott is in the heart of Palm Desert. Each guest room is full of thoughtful amenities: free high-speed internet access, expanded cable channels, well-lit work desk, deluxe complimentary continental breakfast, 24 hr. fax and copier service, free local & 800 phone calls. Recreation: outdoor pool & whirlpool, 9-hole putting green, fitness center. Walk to shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Fairfield Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Fairfield Inn