We recently stayed again at the Palm Desert Fairfield Inn. The hotel is located on highway 111, and is walking distance to IHOP across street and Pizza Hut in same parking lot. Within easy driving distance are many shops, the Living Desert, and other restaurants. This hotel is about a 30 min drive from Palm Springs Airport.
Our room was functional but nothing special. The linens and towels were clean, beds were comfortable, and Wi-Fi was fine. Electric plugs for charging electronics were limited. Carpeting, furnishings, and bed coverings looked tired. Our room as well as the lobby and eating area need a deep cleaning and dusting.
Staff was friendly and seemed to be trying hard to insure guests are happy.
Despite the weary feel of the place, we'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Fairfield Inn Palm Desert Hotel
- Fairfield Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Fairfield
- Palm Desert Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott is in the heart of Palm Desert. Each guest room is full of thoughtful amenities: free high-speed internet access, expanded cable channels, well-lit work desk, deluxe complimentary continental breakfast, 24 hr. fax and copier service, free local & 800 phone calls. Recreation: outdoor pool & whirlpool, 9-hole putting green, fitness center. Walk to shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.