“Great location, good restaurants in walking distance, friendly.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
Dos Palos, California, United States
“Great location, good restaurants in walking distance, friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel, Location off freeway a bit but good find. good internet. Breakfast good. Had a nice "welcome" letter and basket in room for Rewards. Easy walking distance to restaurants. Would stay again

• Stayed November 2012
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Kathy F,

On behalf of our entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert we thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the desert area!
Again, Thank you for your excellent review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The staff here was so friendly and helpful, and especially the night staff! They were always there to greet us with a smile and answered all our questions. The rooms were very clean! I would definitely come back again! highly recommend it!! :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Dear Chris W,

Thank you so much for posting a review about your great experience with the Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert. I appreciate you recognizing the night staff as courteous and efficient; I will pass down this compliment to my night associates.

Again, thank you for your positive comments and feedback
British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Booked blind through hotwire and very pleased. We were only here two nights but our room met our needs - internet, HDTV, balcony, welcoming staff and tea and coffee in the lobby. Recommend this HIE - well located near restaurants and shopping although you do need a vehicle,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Smokeyj,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel during your first visit to the Palm Springs/Palm Desert area.. We are also very thankful for your kind words and recommendation! We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Thank you again for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express in Palm Desert.!
Highland, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The check in staff, late night staff and the breakfast staff were all courteous and friendly. We were able to check in earlier which was very helpful. The free breakfast made up for the carpet in room #109 needing to be shampooed and the beds needing to be replaced. The vent in the bathroom is very loud and there is a whistle when the toilet bowl is flushed/filling.
We were next to the pool and meeting room. A bit noisy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Sum b,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to learn that your one night stay experience with us did not meet your expectations.
We have reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue you reported.

We hope that you will visit us again soon.
Doha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here for two nights while looking for long term accommodation. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The reception area is very welcoming with refreshingly cold lemon water and cookies. Our room, on the third floor facing the pool, was clean and comfortable. It was nice to have a balcony. The pool was very nice with plenty of chairs and fresh towels. Breakfast was very good. Convenient location. The negatives (minor) were the noisy a/c (seems to be common in many hotels), the sink area is very small, and our consumables (eg shampoo and coffee) were not replaced on the second day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear DohaLandcruiser,

Thank you for your review, it’s important for us to not only see the good in what we do, but also some of the negatives so we can work towards fixing those for the next guest.

I would like to apologize for the minor inconveniences.

Again, I do appreciate your comments and feedback.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I arrived a little late, 11:30pm, and didn't expect a very lively staff since I was tired myself. I met Alfonzo on the way in and even though he is security he had a cheerful expression about him. What a nice guy so late! As I made my way over to Charlene, one of the receptionists, I was welcomed with excitment! I don't stay in hotels very often and she must have realized this because she was excited with me and my wife for our vacation and stay with Holiday Inn. I would recommend this location and could see myself here again next year!

Room Tip: The food is great and doesn't break your bank!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Ryan W,

We appreciate you for taking the time to express your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your excellent comments about our hotel. The staff and I are very proud of our product and we are glad to hear you noticed and appreciated it. I will share your compliments with Charlene,Alfonso and the rest of the staff.

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Melisa the supervisor help us out during are check in and she was so funny she made it feel super awesome...... I got to talk to another young lady at the desk I think her name was Vivian I don't remember but she was super sweet she kept on making my kids laugh and complementing them thank u sweetie.... Also the young lady in the kitchen she is a great employe ur lucky to have her and the lady that cleans the hall was and outside she was all over the hotel doing something at one point I even saw her cleaning the pool witch to me that looks like a hard working woman I would give her a bonus! All ur staff was great ur rooms super clean lobby as well and well I'll be sure to stop bye again I feel right at home with u guys I love holiday inn express palm desert :) thank u Abby

• Stayed September 2012
Luis V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Dear Abbypink100,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We have shared your compliments with our staff and they were delighted to be mentioned by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!!!

On behalf of our entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Palm Desert area!

Again, Thank you for your excellent review!!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert / Rancho Mirage? Share your experiences!